Building is currently used as a Church, but could be a reception hall, early learning center, senior center or any kind of medical office. Located one block off the westbank expressway and blocks from West Jeff Hospital. Property has a 30ft sign that is visible from the expressway. 30 plus parking spots, C-1 zoning and it's in an X-flood zone. Owner financing is available. Buyer to verify size and zoning.
Bring your own concept. Turn-key, full service restaurant for sale, could be any type of restaurant. Currently it operates as a New Orleans style Seafood and Italian. Dine in, take out, catering, delivery and private parties. Main dining seats 80 and private dining room seats 40. Location would be perfect for a 24 hour concept. Sale is for business and business assets only, real estate not included. Books available for qualified buyers. All FF&E included. Shown by appointment only, do not approach the staff.
Hotel is conveniently located just minutes from Southeastern Louisiana University, where you can catch Lions football games at Strawberry Stadium. We’re also an easy drive from both Baton Rouge and New Orleans. The nearest airport is Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, 68 km from BAYMONT INN & SUITES By Wyndham.
Baymont Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hammond hotel puts you in the perfect position to enjoy southeastern Louisiana. If you’re in town for the Ponchatoula Strawberry Festival, you’ll be just minutes from Memorial Park, where the festival is held. During your stay, you can also take a swamp tour, see the turtle pond, and hold alligators at Kliebert’s Turtle & Alligator Farm. Go hunting, fishing, or birdwatching in nearby Joyce Wildlife Management Area, and stop by the Nature Center in Tickfaw State Park for information on the area’s history, culture, and animals. At Louisiana Children’s Discovery Center, kids will love learning how to milk…
Pontchartrain Vineyards was founded in 1991 with the goal of creating quality wines that appeal to the culture, cuisine and sensibilities of Southeast Louisiana. Pontchartrain Vineyards is the only winery in the state producing table wines exclusively from traditional bunch/wine grapes. Planting began at Pontchartrain Vineyards’ 34.5 acre vineyard site north of Covington, in the fall of 1991. Pontchartrain Vineyards which is a registered trade name of Distinctive Wines of Louisiana, Inc was formed in 1992.
Prime location on St Charles Ave in the Garden District. One of the best locations in town. Possibilities are endless for redevelopment. Right next door to Emeril's Del Monico. Owner financing is available.
Zoning - MU-1 Total SF - 3278
Rare chance to own an uptown commercial/residential building. Downstairs is commercial, upstairs had three residential apartments. Restaurant space is 2,297 sf while 2,384 sf encompasses balance of residential units upstairs (one 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment; two 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartments) Monthly income of $10,500. Sold with Moe's Original BBQ triple net lease + residential tenant leases.
Zoning - HU-B1 Total SF - 5128 Lot Size - 31 x 102
- LGI Homes CEO expects housing demand to remain strong even as mortgage rates tick up March 6, 2021
- Spring housing market offers lowest supply on record March 5, 2021
- LGI Homes CEO: There's still strong demand for the housing market with relatively low rates March 5, 2021
- The spring housing market just lost more than 200,000 new listings March 5, 2021
- Frozen fund for Jeffrey Epstein victims needs $50M sale of NY mansion to go through, lawyer says March 4, 2021
- Manhattan apartment discounts may be ending soon as sales soar 73% in February March 4, 2021
- Millions of Americans are moving to the suburbs. Here's how much you need to earn to buy a house March 4, 2021
- Return to cities will come with vaccines, says NAHB's Robert Dietz March 3, 2021
- Doma CEO on disrupting real estate, going public via a SPAC deal March 3, 2021